Monthly

Our challenges are now monthly and anything goes.

Pages

Followers

Friday, 24 February 2017

Challenge 44

Hi everyone thank you for all your entries in our last challenge.
It's now time to announce our winner and top 3.

TOP 3
No 2 - Lorraine A
No 69 - Anets Crafting Blog
No 95 - Papersniffer

Congratulations please take your top 3 badge

Top 3

WINNER

Congratulations please take your winners badge and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
Winner

with winner Simply papercraft in the subject line.
Thank you to our fabulous sponsor 
Melon Headz

CHALLENGE 44
As always our challenge is anything goes

This month our fantastic sponsor is
Oddball Art

Here is a short bio from Lizzy at Oddball Stamps.

I have always loved the stranger, quirkier side of life and that is exactly what I love to create. My art being described as a perfect combination of sweet and sour that glitters up the grunge! As a lover of all things whimsical, kawaii and creepy cute, I like to throw in some bubblegum Goth with a touch of glam, punk & rockabilly pinup! 

I have certainly never been a mainstream type of girl and definitely won't fit into your stereotypical cookie cutter artists role. I rather find beauty in the truly unique, big eyed creepy little cuties with a bittersweet sadness. I am never truly happier then when I am in my art studio painting or sewing, creating a whimsical dream world easily recognizable as my signature style of creepy yet cute, all the way from the haunting darkness to the rainbowtastic, my creations are lovingly sprinkled with a heartbreaking sweetness.

Growing up a child of the 80's, pop rocks princess, with an extreme fondness for anything candy coated, Kawaii Kitten & Ziggy Stardust, all of which had a major influence in the work that I am creating today. I employ many different mediums when I create, anything from mixed media painting to sewing with many different textiles, the end result always being the same; A whimsical dream world filled with big eyed beauties, creepy little cuties and quirky monsters of all shapes and sizes.


Our fantastic design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.






Sharon
Using penelope

Good luck Everyone




6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card for your top3! Congrats also to the winner and other top picks.
    Crafty hugs,
    Wendy aka Papersniffer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT work, especially the background on Jennifer's card. Thank you for posting this challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please remove entry 193. This is the first time I have ever entered into a blog challenge and I did not link the entry properly. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete